Wednesday, February 27, 2013

WWW Wednesday (1)

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

 

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

What are you currently reading? I picked up Beautiful Creatures yesterday. My best friend wants to see the movie and I have a distinct policy of finishing the book before I see the movie for these book-to-movie films. So far I'm not especially enjoying this book. The story seems fantastic, the writing mediocre. I think that more than anything it's just a letdown after my most recent finish.

What did you recently finish reading? My most recent finish (the phenomenal book mentioned above) is Warm Bodies. I haven't reviewed it yet, but to put it mildly, this is one of the best books that I've read in a very long time, and it's highly recommended. It couldn't last long enough for me! I watched the movie last night and thought that the movie was so-so by comparison. Definitely a must-read, even if you don't enjoy zombie fiction!

What do you think you’ll read next?
I'm really not sure. There are several options on my shelf right now. I'm thinking about reading Catching Fire (for the third time) or The Horse Whisperer (for the second). I feel like I ought to get through Catching Fire to be honest with you, since that gives me the chance to get through reviews of all three books in the trilogy.

No comments:

Post a Comment