Monday, February 25, 2013

It's Monday: What Are You Reading (2)


Alrighty, so I haven't been doing as much blogging here as I should be, since I've been doing a lot of my stuff over on Tumblr. I don't do much writing there though and I feel like I ought to be putting some kind of effort into talking about the books that I read. I'm reviewing most of them on Hubpages, so before I do anything else, let me update you on my status since the last time that I posted here.

I read and reviewed Safe Haven and The Hunger Games. I've tried to review both books with a critical eye, even though I've read The Hunger Games three times now and I've loved it every single time that I've read it.

If you've been following, I hated Save Haven. You can see my review on Hubpages by clicking the link above and seeing what I think.

So anyway, all of that being said, I finished reading Warm Bodies, by Isaac Marion. I haven't had a chance to review it yet (I'm actually quite sick and am having a hard time just putting my fingers to the keyboard to write this blog post) but I wanted to leave you with my favorite quote from the book.

“I want to change my punctuation. I long for exclamation marks, but I’m drowning in ellipses."

I rate it five stars and highly recommend this book. I'll have more to say about it when I've had a chance to rest up and feel better.

Onward! I'm reading Beautiful Creatures next!

No comments:

Post a Comment